Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ok, ladies...let's get this party started!

Thanks to the wonderful inspiration of my friend, Colleen, I've created The Pittsburgh Beer Ladies. This is a group for women who love beer...like me! Right here, in the great city of Pittsburgh, we have brew pubs, breweries, great beer-focused bars and restaurants with amazing beer offerings. This club is intended to bring women together regularly to try new beers, pair them with different foods, and also to meet other smart women interested in beer and socializing.

For our first outing, I've chosen the Penn Brewery for two reasons. One, I haven't been there in forever. Two, why not? They've got good atmosphere and good beer. We'll meet Friday, June 3rd at 7pm. Please join us for a fun night out sampling beer and enjoy some great conversation! This outing is open to all. If I've missed anyone, please feel free to invite them and rsvp on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment